What to expect?
Sunday services generally last about an hour. We pray, sing hymns, read a section of the Bible and then a sermon is preached based upon that passage, normally lasting about 30 minutes.
For those unfamiliar with coming to church, you will not be asked to do, say or give anything, but you will be made very welcome!
On Wednesdays, the Bible study is more informal and we have a time when those who wish to pray can do so.
We generally use the New King James Version of the Bible and we sing from New Christian Hymns.
What do we believe?
- There is only one true and living God.
- He has spoken through His Word, the Bible, which is complete and reliable. It is the only authority for us to believe and teach.
- God still speaks today by the power of His Holy Spirit especially through the reading of the Bible and the preaching of the Gospel.
- The Gospel is good news for mankind in a world ruined by sin.
- Salvation is through Jesus Christ alone. He is the eternal Son of God and came into this world to save sinners. He lived a perfect life, he suffered and died on the cross, rose again after three days and ascended into heaven.
- Those who are blessed by God with repentance for their sins and have faith in Jesus Christ have eternal life.
- Jesus is coming again as Lord of all with power and great glory to judge the world.